Join Our Team
Vermont Public Transportation Association
- Orange & North Windsor County Region
- General Manager
- Customer Service Representative- Operations
- Customer Service Representative- Call Center
- Part-Time Bus Operator- Berlin
- Part-Time Non-CDL Driver- St. Albans
- Part-Time Non-CDL Driver0 Berlin
- Seasonal Bus Operator- Stowe
- Seasonal Bus Operator- Sugarbush( Warren)
- Custodian- Maintenance
Become A Volunteer Driver
At Vermont Public Transportation Association, we are dedicated to providing excellent public transportation to the state of Vermont. Just as our volunteers are dedicated to providing excellent transportation to the state of Vermont, we are committed to our volunteers. After all, they ensure that every passenger is receiving reliable, accessible, affordable, and efficient public services.
To keep our volunteers happy, we offer generous mileage reimbursement that is non-taxable. In addition, we celebrate and support a diverse workplace for the benefit of all.
If you want to give back and help members of your local community by providing quality transportation to essential appointments and to improve their quality of life, please take a look at our volunteer opportunities currently available at the Vermont Public Transportation Association.